In accordance with the Information Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth), Vision CRC provides the following advice to users of this website about the collection, use, disclosure and storage of personal information.
The aim of this advice is to inform users of this site about:
- What personal information is being collected;
- Who is collecting personal information;
- How personal information is being used;
- Access to personal information collected on this site; and
- Security of personal information collected on this site.
- Your server address;
- Your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc);
- The date and time of your visit to the site;
- The pages you accessed and the document downloaded;
- The previous site you visited; and
- The type of browser you are using.
Who is collecting personal information
The above information is collected by I-media. I-Media is an internal, marketing unit based within the Vision CRC and One Vision organizational structure. I-Media are currently contracted to provide Vision CRC with website facilities.
Where this site specifically asks for your personal information (for example to respond to requests for information or to register users for particular services), your personal information will only be collected by staff of Design and Communications who have responsibility for responding to such requests or administrating such registrations.
How is personal information used
- Personal information colleted on this website will only be used for the purposes stated at the time of collection.
- Your personal information will not be forwarded to any third party, added to a mailing list or used for any other purposes without our consent.
Vision CRC's website does not utilise cookies.
Access to personal information collected on this site
Unless required by law to do so, Vision CRC will only disclose personal information collected on this site to a third party if consent has been provided.
Security of personal information collected on this site
This site does not provide facilities to guarantee the secure transmission of information across the Internet. Whilst reasonable efforts are used to provide security, users should be aware that there are inherent risks in the transmission of information across the Internet.
You can request access to your personal information (if any) that we keep on record. If you believe any information that we keep on record is incorrect or out of date you may request that it be corrected. There is no fee for requesting access to your information, however, we may charge you the reasonable cost of processing your request.